When installing a fire sprinkler system in your building, you must care about its efficiencies. We have been serving people to protect their buildings from fire and other emergencies for many years. Our experts will help you find the perfect solution and maintain the fire sprinkler system afterward. So, nothing to worry about when you have contracted with us because we will provide you with a comprehensive power plan to meet your demands.
However, our helpline is available for 24-hours, and you can contact us whenever you need. If we install a fire sprinkler system in your building, we will further maintain the system with the advance inspection. Our team will pay monthly or yearly visits to your facility, and cross-checking will provide you with a protective solution that could benefit you for years.
What should you do to maintain your fire sprinkler system?
When considering your fire protection system, you should adopt some precautions that could help you to check and test the system yourself.
- You have to test your fire sprinkler system monthly by opening the valves and listening to the alarm buzzer.
- It’s better to know the location of the fire sprinkler valve.
- Ensure the valve remains open and provides you with the perfect protection in times of need.
- You can call our team for potential up-gradation, and it should be yearly, depending on your type of fire sprinkler system.
What shouldn’t you do?
- Never paint the head of the fire sprinkler because the paint has some chemicals and may catch fire.
- It would help if you did not forget to report the damage to the fire sprinkler system.
- Avoid hanging objects with a fire sprinkler system.
- Never cover the sprinklers with anything because they cannot detect the heat.
How to inspect the fire sprinkler system?
You should inspect your fire sprinkler system frequently because it will help deal with sudden fire emergencies. Thus, never compromise on the quality and working of the sprinklers and always get one from reliable sources.
- You can add or change the backflow water meter.
- When you shift your water supply sources, you should check for sprinklers.
- It is also essential to watch out for remodeling or changing your building. So, be careful about your sprinkler system whenever changing your building.
So, you must check for fire sprinkler components like gauge, sprinkler head, and valves. This time you don’t need to do this job yourself. We are always available, and our team knows the time, how, and when to change or fix this equipment.
Maintaining and protecting your fire sprinkler system is necessary because many of you are unaware that a minor disturbance in this system may lead to severe circumstances. So, our experts will always approach you and help you maintain and upgrade your fire sprinkler system without any worry.
Our company focuses on providing the very best fire protection services throughout Austin. If you want fire sprinklers installed inside your property or if you need fire sprinkler repair or service, we are a terrific option for those services as well. Also, if you have an indoor broken sprinkler head or commercial sprinkler emergency, please call us immediately. Commercial Fire Sprinkler Systems TX Austin | Service & Repair has over 50 years of experience and is located at 1101 W 34th St #365b, Austin, TX 78705. Our phone number at Commercial Fire Sprinkler Systems TX Austin | Service & Repair is 512 766 1865.